MICROSOFT OFFICE 2019 PROFESSIONAL PLUS – PRICES VARY BY VARIATION
DIGITAL - $90 DVD - $92, FLASH DRIVE - $95
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2019 PROFESSIONAL PLUS EDITION For Windows 10 2PCs
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC
THREE OPTIONS FOR DELIVERY TO YOU:
- (DIGITAL) PRODUCT KEY DIGITALLY DELIVERED TO E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH PAYPAL
- (DVD) DVD INSTALLATION MEDIA WITH PRODUCT KEY MAILED TO ADDRESS YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH PAYPAL.
- (FLASH DRIVE) FLASH DRIVE INSTALLATION MEDIA WITH PRODUCT KEY MAILED TO ADDRESS YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH PAYPAL
Return Policy: 30-DAY WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE ON ALL PRODUCT KEYS. IF YOUR PRODUCT KEY DOESN’T ACTIVATE SIMPLY SEND ME A SCREENSHOT OF THE ERROR AND I WILL REPLACE NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2019 PROFESSIONAL PLUS 2 Users
- This product will work on 2 PCs. This is a MULTI-USER license.
- The license keys are 100% genuine issued directly from Microsoft.
- This version is a ONE-TIME payment and will never expire.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours or less EXCLUDING WEEKENDS!
- License good for the life of the computer installed on.
- All Product keys are bound to your Microsoft Account in case you need to re-install it again!
- Upon receiving your product in the mail, you may install it directly from Microsoft or use the provided media to install and activate your product.
Word: Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Excel: Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
Powerpoint: Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
OneNote: It's your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
Outlook: Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
Publisher: A graphic design application that is similar to Microsoft Word but differs in the fact that its emphasis lies more on page layout and design, and less on word composition and formatting. It provides easy-to-use and less expensive publishing options for creating designs and logos for small businesses, where using other high end applications may not be feasible.
Access: A Database Management System offered by Microsoft. It uses the Microsoft Jet Database Engine and comes as a part of the Microsoft Office suite of application. Microsoft Access offers the functionality of a database and the programming capabilities to create easy to navigate screens (forms).
Office: Sign in to Office 2019 and use OneDrive to easily access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.